|Art||- Master of Science, MSc|
|Aufnahmebedingungen||The Master's programme is intended primarily for graduates with a professional degree in Facility Management at Bachelor's level.
Students with a different qualification, for example in the fields of business administration, hospitality management, civil engineering, building services engineering, architecture or other FM – related studies, who can provide proof of the required entry competences will be admitted to the Master's degree programme.
|Dauer Vollzeit||3 Semester|
|Dauer Teilzeit||5 Semester|
|Kosten Vollzeit||680 CHF pro Semester|
|Kosten Teilzeit||680 CHF pro Semester|
The lectures will mainly be held in English. English is the language of all scripts and documentation. Knowledge of English (level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Languages proficiency scale) is therefore essential for successful study. Students can choose individually whether to write their assignments in German or English.
April 30 each year.
Prospective students should attach a written statement to their application demonstrating their personal aptitude forthis study programme (letter of motivation, in English or German language).
Career prospects :
Master's graduates thus have various professional and managerial opportunities, for example:
Professional and management positions working for
- general contractors
- FM/Total Service Providers
- public buildings administration / public real estate management
- construction companies, building cooperatives, real estate managers
- municipal infrastructure, public service, postal services, transport, energy, water companies
- health care
- Teaching and research and development at higher education institutes
- Independent development of new business areas (consulting, development, services)
- Specialised functions such as portfolio management
Master's students become expert at bridging the gap between theory and practice through dealing with scientific issues, becoming familiar with the latest international research literature, and completing complex projects professionally. They are thus optimally prepared for the challenges of their future leadership roles.